We invite you, before visiting the V. Pisani Battery, to observe the following notes:
– Minors must be accompanied by a parent or adult responsible for them.
– Pets are not allowed. Dogs and cats are allowed only of small size in your arms or inside a special bag. Exceptions are guide dogs for the blind provided they are on a leash and muzzled.
– Drinks and food cannot be consumed inside the structure except in the dedicated spaces.
– The use of cigarettes and electronic cigarettes is forbidden (including indoor open area).
– It is recommended to wear appropriate clothing (not skimpy, not in a bathing suit, not shirtless).
– Children should be supervised by their parents at all times and held by the hand if they are small.
– We invite you to adopt appropriate behavior (not dangerous), do not leave the visitor routes and / or go beyond the protective barriers of the terraces and turrets.
– Photography without flash is allowed, except where expressly prohibited.
– It is forbidden to make video recordings and audio recordings if not authorized.
– The Cavallino-Treporti Municipality and the Cavallino-Treporti Tourist Park Consortium are released from any liability for damage to persons or property caused by failure to comply with the above points..
The staff thanks you for your cooperation!